Aaron Mooy

Big gap in quality, he's got his level, 7 -12 in the Prem, not good enough for us .

That was his level last season.

His level the season before that was lower (top team in the Championship)

His level the season before that was lower than that (Australian league)

Neither you nor anyone else knows his level until he he has been tested and failed.

I like him but he won’t be playing for City again. Hard to compare him with Gundogan because we’ve still not seen him anywhere near his best for us.
My worry is that we never will.

Do you mean we should sell Gundogan and buy back Mooy? Not very good forward planning that. I think Gundog deserves another season (could of done without being in Russia mind) to see if he can regather his pre-injury form. This of course may not be easy so it will be a make or break one for him methinks. As for Mooy can't see how his relatively good performances for Australia will change things much with respect to bringing him back and I don't think he is as good as the old Gundog under klipperty.
Only if City want to sell, merely pointing out he could do a job

That was his level last season.

His level the season before that was lower (top team in the Championship)

His level the season before that was lower than that (Australian league)

Neither you nor anyone else knows his level until he he has been tested and failed.

I like this quote.
There are players who should be the next big thing and end up doing diddly, and there are players who over achieve. Whoever he plays for I hope this guy proves all the naysayers wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.