Mark Halsey admits booking player who asked him to.

Halsey sucked but I find it hard to be worked up about this. Aside from the stupidity of the player I’m not knowing an easy way to get the yellow this is hardly scandalous
No easy way for a rag and a few others to get booked, not even decapitation.

what good will anything like this be other than highlighting what we have known for years. and what punishment can be given other than a slap on the hand

the premier officials are bent to fuck and the head of the referee's is the biggest cheat of them all and all you need to see him in action is go to youtube and check out the united vs arsenal game infact here is the link

now how on earth does somebody with that much power earn his wage yes that right brown paper bag CHEATING is big business in the premier league

Not trying to sell a book is he? It's a nice story.I find it hard to believe that players don't know how to get a soft yellow card

This thread is missing Frank/Pigeon to let us know we are all idiots and it's all in our minds.

No, not at all,it does not surprise me but I would like to believe its not true even though its at the lesser end of the spectrum. Hopefully its not alleged City are involved this time, maybe @blueinsa could confirm.

Last edited:
Halsey is just an attention seeker these days

Come out with similar bollocks on several occasions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.