Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what’s a clarkie? There’s also a reverse clarkie that’s got mentioned a few times
Posting something tongue in cheek (usually so someone who's got too emotionally involved in the thread will take it seriously and lose the head completely, making a fool of themselves). A reverse clarkie is pretending to be the second person. I'm not telling you what a double reverse Clarkie with a twist is though, you've you earn that one.

Unfortunately they've been dying out with the introduction of thread bans.

Posting something tongue in cheek (usually so someone who's got too emotionally involved in the thread will take it seriously and lose the head completely, making a fool of themselves). A reverse clarkie is pretending to be the second person. I'm not telling you what a double reverse Clarkie with a twist is though, you've you earn that one.

Unfortunately they've been dying out with the introduction of thread bans.
I am most disappointed with the disappearance of the ‘seeded, clandestine clarkie’, those take real skill and experience but, alas, have fallen out of favour for the more bombastic variety.

I come on here hoping to hear some news on Mahrez and everyone's talking about some bloke called Clarkie. It sounds like he's got quite a repertoire. Is Pep a Clarkie fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.