Kylian Mbappé

What your saying really doesn't indicate anything on the part of pep or city.Anything could happen but for so many reasons its highly unlikely this lad will be racking up near Clayton soon.

What your saying really doesn't indicate anything on the part of pep or city.Anything could happen but for so many reasons its highly unlikely this lad will be racking up near Clayton soon.
You talking to me?

Mbappe is a great talent but i think people are overrating him calling him the next r9 not much of a gap between him and jesus imo.
Agreed, he does seem a player who relies on his athleticism(kind of like CR7?), scary amount of pace and lethal finishing although I did think the keeper could have done better today, especially on his first goal. If that was against an England goalie by his feet like that I'd have expected him to get something on it at least.

I'd take him at City in a heartbeat though, him and Jesus would be the best U21 strike force Europe has ever seen.

Last edited:
Thats a goodgone mate, the only thing iIsint got a scooby doo what you mean. I'm sure mate it's supposed to be funny or maybe insulting, but it would help if it weren't random shit and made sense.

You talking to me?
8bcb37a85d24fd2190fd1899d098791a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.