My Dad

Your world will be completely changed now.
You will ask yourself how other people can be enjoying life when possibly the most important person in your life has gone. The rest of the world should surely stop and pay its respects, surely.
That's it though, the rest of the world will continue, with all its noise etc.
You will be very busy over the next few days, but after everything has been dealt with, perhaps you should take a holiday to get away from things for a while. Just a few days.
When you get back, meet up with family and friends, don't stay at home feeling sad.
Was your dad at home when he died? If so, I would take some comfort from that too.
As time goes on the pain of your loss will ease, and he's going to be in your mind whenever you need him.

Thanks - He was in MRI, Manchester for 3 months, sadly never came out. He died there this morning.
My mum died suddenly from asthma when I was 24 (she was only 45) so do have a bit of experience of this now but still very hard.

When i lost my dad last year first thing i said to my brother was, he was a shit dad but he made us blues god bless him

Hi All,

Really need your help to get me through today.
My dad died this morning, he was only 66.
He took me to Maine Road when I was a kid and I've been hooked ever since.
I'm devastated and am gonna miss him.

I lost mine at 13. I feigned interest in rugby to keep him happy but when I watch our beloved Wales in the football then he’s always there with me in spirit.

Always sad to hear of the passing of a member of our Blue family. RIP.

Thanks - He was in MRI, Manchester for 3 months, sadly never came out. He died there this morning.
My mum died suddenly from asthma when I was 24 (she was only 45) so do have a bit of experience of this now but still very hard.
My heart goes out to you blue.
Maybe SILVA will score a goal today as a mark of respect.
Keep hold of all the good memories they should get you through. R.I.P.

Sorry to here that mate - mine gone 25 years - you need to chat pm me

So sorry about your loss blue
I had lost both my parents by the time i was 19,...i promise you mate,the pain and heartache does ease.
Stay strong mate.

Lost my mum in January mate it's very very hard but I found that the depth of my sadness was only the love we shared and that never dies.

Sorry to hear that mate..losing a parent is bloody hard.
Lost my dad back in 81 and he's the reason I'm a blue...bloody City mad he was.
Lost my mum 3 years ago so I really feel for you.
Don't keep your feelings bottled up as it really isn't a good thing, talk to your mates n family and it does get easier eventually but it's a gut wrenching feeling whilst it's still raw.
Keep your chin up mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.