City Tour....

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
Sorry if I put in the wrong thread before, but just wanted to get some feedback on the City Tour that includes the Academy, as the last time I did one it was just the Stadium.
Due to City's involvement in Charity Shield this year was told by Supporters Services that there will be no Cityzens Day, so have decided to come up and do the tour instead.

Did tour a month ago which did not include the academy as the women's team were playing at home. Also could not do dressing room as pitch was hired out and being used for charity event.
If going again think I would check women's fixtures too and provably check in advance with phone call when booking that includes academy.

I’ve done it. You do a few areas in the admin block where parents and the press hang out. You do the really flash press conference room and you get to have a kick about in the indoor pitch. It’s impressive and makes you proud of the club. Unlike the South Stand the quality of the build in the academy is excellent - as it is in the Tunnel Club and new dressing rooms etc at the Stadium.

Thank’s for the feedback guys.....will book for Sat 28 th July, but will give the club a bell beforehand, to make sure Academy is available on that day.

Thank’s for the feedback guys.....will book for Sat 28 th July, but will give the club a bell beforehand, to make sure Academy is available on that day.
It's great and we went around the academy on a buggy bus. Loved everything.
Only little downside was they covered the pitch with boards for the concert

I understand you can turn up and book the next tour. Anyone able to confirm this?

I understand you can turn up and book the next tour. Anyone able to confirm this?
Just booked the Stadium and Academy tour.
They seem to be selling out quickly now, which may be due to school holidays coming up ?
Apparently the tour is limited to 17 each time, due to amount of buggies available to take everyone to and from the Academy.
Anyway... looking forward to it, and will drop a feedback on here following the tour on August 11 th.

As promised..................feedback from the Stadium and Academy tour which I did yesterday.
Great tour from a very professional guide, with the added bonus of seeing Aguero and the General getting on the coach taking the team to Stockport station.
Apparently, Khun is the messiest guy in the changing room, and is always last on the pitch, due to superstitions.
This little snippet and many more regarding the players added a little bit of inside info.
As they use a very narrow "stretched" golf cart to get around, the Stadium and Academy tour is limited in numbers and they have only a maximum of two per day when running.
so best to pre-book well in advance.
Even though a Saturday, I was surprised to see so many Stadium tours going on at the same time, and the place was buzzing.
Well worth the experience, and if you have youngsters who want to go, they will love it !!!

Scruffy Kun.
The tour is great, I off to bangkok next month, anything i should visit apart from the train to the river?

Scruffy Kun.
The tour is great, I off to bangkok next month, anything i should visit apart from the train to the river?
"I off to Bangkok"................speaking Tinglish like a Thai girl already !!
Only joking, and must admit I sometimes fall into that mode, when there.
If you need any info mate...........P.M me, and I will try and answer any questions, but obviously, it depends on the type of trip you are looking at !!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.