Kodi/SPMC

Cheers. I keep getting this message... "there was a problem parsing the package".

Is there a solution?

What android you on? Have you downloaded it and when trying to install it it says that? Oh have your turned on allow unknown sources in settings or it won’t let you install it.

What android you on? Have you downloaded it and when trying to install it it says that? Oh have your turned on allow unknown sources in settings or it won’t let you install it.

I have android 8.0, ive downloaded it and yes, it says it after i click install.

I have a galaxy a5 phone. Seems they have changed the layout within settings during the last software update. I cannot find the trust unknown sources tab.

Hmm..

I have android 8.0, ive downloaded it and yes, it says it after i click install.

I have a galaxy a5 phone. Seems they have changed the layout within settings during the last software update. I cannot find the trust unknown sources tab.

Hmm..
It’s in settings>security & Restrictions

Can anyone recommend something reasonably priced to increase my storage on the nvidia shield ? Something external and large enough that I won’t keep getting messages telling me my storage is too low ? Can’t even update the bloody thing

SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0

Was looking at this on amazon

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend something reasonably priced to increase my storage on the nvidia shield ? Something external and large enough that I won’t keep getting messages telling me my storage is too low ? Can’t even update the bloody thing

Doesn’t the Nvidia shield tell which it new for that box? I have the older box with an micro sd card option I have 128gb one and used the option to make it my main internal drive.

Just checked on amazon and they recommend this
SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 150 MB/s

I'm not sure what the write speeds are for that but I'd go with one of the bigger quicker drives.

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4334

I'd have a read through this too

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...v/recommended-usb-flash-drives-for-shield-tv/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.