Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can get this wrapped up on the coming week so he can start training with us from the off. Can’t imagine he fancies going into Leicester training to be honest

Hopefully we can get this wrapped up on the coming week so he can start training with us from the off. Can’t imagine he fancies going into Leicester training to be honest
Have there been reports of a significant shift in position, today, from either Leicester or ourselves, that might suggest the deal is now happening?

Neither side seemed prepared to give an inch, as late as a couple of days ago.

Have there been reports of a significant shift in position, today, from either Leicester or ourselves, that might suggest the deal is now happening?

Neither side seemed prepared to give an inch, as late as a couple of days ago.
Seems to be between Mahrez and Leicester the hold up, rather than us and Leicester. The fact we dont seem to be linked to anyone else suggests we are fairly comfortable about it.

Is it not more to do with the premiership ffp rules. Making £65 - £75 millon on Mahrez, who you paid peanuts for possibly means you can sign 1 or 2 quality players for someone who wants to move on. Now as a fan you most probably dont want Mahrez to leave, but Leicester and our board will see it as a win for both sides.

Most Leicester fans on social media would prefer the money to him staying, they seem to think they are robbing us.
Whether thats just bravado or genuine its hard to say.

Anyway Id prefer we didnt buy him, we can get better.

Most Leicester fans on social media would prefer the money to him staying, they seem to think they are robbing us.
Whether thats just bravado or genuine its hard to say.

Anyway Id prefer we didnt buy him, we can get better.
I think Pep has got a lot more right on transfers than wrong in the last 2 seasons so I trust him.

I think most sensible (does this exist anywhere) Leicester fans are resigned and have come to terms with him leaving particularly as he has been our (in my opinion) third best player ever for us.

Just in case anyone is inter acted the other two are Kante and Vardy.

I just wish it wasn’t all so protracted and difficult.

I sincerely hope he flourishes under Pep and holds down a place as an ever present, as he won’t thrive being on the bench.

Who would you put above him?

Presumably the crisp shagger and Vardy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.