Sane left out of Germany World Cup Squad

As some of you know I am German and this was honestly the worst German side since 1994-2002.

As a previous poster pointed out the Team in 2014 was a joy to watch and played incredible football.

I am afraid football moved on since then and Loew did not. His team selection for the World Cup worried me immediately, leaving out players like Sané, Goetze and others.

This team played like it did not know each other and did not get on. I think he made a huge mistake not sticking with the younger players and recalling out of form players from 2014. He let his ego get in the way.

He should resign in all honesty.

Cheers for that. I was thinking the otherday how many City players are at the WC.
I got Ferny , G.Jesus,Danilo , (now Ederson) , Walker , Stones , Delph , Sterling , Mendy , Merlin,KdB , Komps. , Otto , Sergio , Bernardo Silva , and of course Sane did not go - No pity from me for Germany.
You missed Gundogan

As some of you know I am German and this was honestly the worst German side since 1994-2002.

As a previous poster pointed out the Team in 2014 was a joy to watch and played incredible football.

I am afraid football moved on since then and Loew did not. His team selection for the World Cup worried me immediately, leaving out players like Sané, Goetze and others.

This team played like it did not know each other and did not get on. I think he made a huge mistake not sticking with the younger players and recalling out of form players from 2014. He let his ego get in the way.

He should resign in all honesty.
He won't resign as he's on a big money contract till 2022 and there are no big clubs looking for a new coach

Loew's issue was, as you have said, not moving on
He showed too much loyalty to the 2014 players and had that German arrogance that everything will be fine when we get to the tournament

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.