Heatwave set to continue

Its very subjective and very personal to the individual.

I do know what GDM is saying though and I agree with him. Not just the weather or the greenery but the familiarity, sense of belonging and enjoying the quirks and idiosyncrasies you grow up with.

I get all my quirks and idiosyncrasies in here.

Gotta laugh at the water companies asking people to use less water when they are losing millions of gallons a day due to leaks they haven't fixed.
No doubt you'll be complaining more vociferously in August when there's still no prospect of rain, and the tops of the submerged villages are visible in the reservoirs.

I'm back in the UK in 2 weeks, so I'm sure it will be pissing down by then. Ah well, only 38c here toda so I guess I'll need cooling down.

Boots, long pants, Hi-Vis vest, gloves, safety glasses, hard hat and a safety harness combined with climbing ladders or driving my non-air conditioned van all bastard day make me a hot sweaty pissed off mess!

A fucking breeze without smoke or pollen in it would be nice!

You should smoke Pollen and maybe it won’t bother you so much being hot. Get in loads of crisps though. And chocolate.

It’s getting that hot up here, I’m developing a Jamaican twang on my accent.

I asked for a beer can and the misses brought me out a bacon sarny.

I hope it rains soon the fire service is on its arse at the moment, I can see more army been called in if anywhere else in the country starts to burn we are screwed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.