Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal for Riyad Mahrez, believed to be worth around £60million.

But reports the transfer is agreed and will be completed by the end of this week should be treated with caution, according to sources at both selling club Leicester and at City .

If City do clinch a deal for the Algeria international winger at that fee, it will represent a coup for their patient approach to trying to land the player, after walking away from negotiationsin January.

Back then, the Foxes wanted £80million for Mahrez, while City were offering £60million, after their bid to buy Alexis Sanchez faltered over his wage demands.

City were prepared to include Patrick Roberts in the deal and, after valuing him at £15million, they claimed it as a £75million package.

- - - - - - - - - - - - Ederson

- - Walker - - Vin/NO - - JS/AL - - BM/FD

- - - - - - - - - Ferna/Jorginho

- - - - - - - - - - Silva - - KDB

- - RS/BS - - - Kun/Jesus - - - Sane/RM

Not a bad squad at all.

That would explain it then mate. I assume he has nothing to gain by leaking false info so hopefully it’s close, even if both clubs are denying.

They were also motivated enough to run it during a designated World Cup Report half hour. That smacks of them wanting it out before it leaks elsewhere.

Jim White is a glory hunter and would never put his name to it otherwise. As I say, I believe he knows Kia very well.

Still number 26 tolm? I still have page 657 ready to prove non BMers you were right ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.