Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 mill for Mahrez in todays market, that seems very reasonable.
Apparently not as he's not Messi. We should put in a £60m, actually fuck that a £100m bid for Salah to see what month it is that the dippers can stop laughing for long enough to tell us to fuck off.

No crusade Karen he just isnt good enough for our squad. Many blues think the same. Did you not noticed the groans from the stands when he came on instead of Bernado last season?
He hasn't reached the heights of his dortmund form, but I'm prepared to give him a little more time following the injury which laid him off for quite a while. Good player

No crusade Karen he just isnt good enough for our squad. Many blues think the same. Did you not noticed the groans from the stands when he came on instead of Bernado last season?
You could just support a blue that was out for a long time with injury,nothing anyone says to you changes what you post,you rinse and repeat it every day

ah yes I remember Kerker and Belmadi now. Don't remember Abdoun
Belmadi. I’m sure he was a K.K. signing during the Ali B, Berkovic era.

Possibly just brought in to keep Ali company, - Hence the reason he didn’t play many games for us. Later joined Southampton but didn’t stick around long, there, either, if memory serves

Quite skilful, but wasn’t up to the physical demands of the English game, iirc.

You could just support a blue that was out for a long time with injury,nothing anyone says to you changes what you post,you rinse and repeat it every day
. Don’t stress Kaz. Gundy’s going nowhere.

The season before last, I seem to recall quite a few similar “expert views” on here insisting that Merlin & ‘Dinho were no longer up to the job and needed showing the door asap

Why do people argue with certain posters? There's no point truthfully.

On Mahrez, I think he's an excellent signing at this price in today's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.