Alcohol to be permitted at Champions League games

1495734614137891566.gif

Mesmerizing.

Won't affect me at games. I refuse to buy the fizzy piss since I almost choked on pipe cleaning fluid that was obviously left in the lines. That was several seasons ago when I was in the North stand before having to move when they made it Family stand.

Is the beer still as bad???

I won't be queuing up to be served by a dopey looking twat that casually walks around like a Thunderbirds puppet whilst on spice. I can't see the point in being served just as the players are coming out for the second half, four n' half fuckin' quid to guzzle a pint of piss in ten seconds to avoid missing any action. No thanks.

Won't affect me at games. I refuse to buy the fizzy piss since I almost choked on pipe cleaning fluid that was obviously left in the lines. That was several seasons ago when I was in the North stand before having to move when they made it Family stand.

Is the beer still as bad???

I won't be queuing up to be served by a dopey looking twat that casually walks around like a Thunderbirds puppet whilst on spice. I can't see the point in being served just as the players are coming out for the second half, four n' half fuckin' quid to guzzle a pint of piss in ten seconds to avoid missing any action. No thanks.

the last paragraph sums it up perfectly, and the reason i wont boozing at the game any time soon, think i'll stick to the half way on the new road thank you very much

Last season I went into the Basel home section of the ground for the City Last 16 game. In Switzerland I was served beer at my seat. Same competition at the Etihad I’m told I can’t have beer because of a UEFA ruling. So, where’s the logic in that?

Suits me, l like to have a few in Summerbees before the match but stopped going there on Euro nights because it was just too packed. Now the concourse bars are to be open again it’ll be a lot better.

Last season I went into the Basel home section of the ground for the City Last 16 game. In Switzerland I was served beer at my seat. Same competition at the Etihad I’m told I can’t have beer because of a UEFA ruling. So, where’s the logic in that?
Well it was alcohol free in the away end.
But you could smoke.

Why was it ever banned in the first place, given it's not banned for domestic fixtures?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.