United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are this lot under a death sentence by the drug cartels if they lose?

Cos they are fuckin animals!

You're gonna need a bigger boat.
There was a couple of occasons whereby Young got in front of Henderson, Stones, Maguire and Ali and told them to not get involved and concentrate. As much as I dislike the birdshit eater, his experience was valuable tonight under intense provocation

There was a couple of occasons whereby Young got in front of Henderson, Stones, Maguire and Ali and told them to not get involved and concentrate. As much as I dislike the birdshit eater, his experience was valuable tonight under intense provocation
Yeah I saw that as well. Pulled Walker away at one point as well when he was in danger of getting a card.

Yeah I saw that as well. Pulled Walker away at one point as well when he was in danger of getting a card.
I didn’t notice that, but fair play of that’s what he was doing, as that’s what I was yelling at them for most of that period either side of half time. Especially stupid Henderson.
Just let them implode.

Young did well tonight kept a lid on it stoped some of ours get involved in the stupid antics that Columbia tryed to draw us into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.