World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

We should have pressed more, but I thought that was a decent performance. Can't remember the last time I looked forward to watching England. If only Sterling could bang one in.

Thought Sterling was pretty good, caused problems while he was on. Stones was a colossal at the back, Trippier was great again.
Worst performance of the night? The ref, lost control, Colombians were screaming in his face, head butting, and trying the usual Sth American tactics to get our players sent off

It's a very nice feeling to win a penalty shootout at long last, let alone win a world cup. Got to be in it to win it. We struggle on to Say lol.

I would love england to win it for one reason the granny shagger will be devastated, supposed to be England's answer to maradona more like madonna when he played in the finals, go on razza show him your winners medal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.