Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we could end up with Mahrez and Jorgino for less than £110 million, and then we have player sales.

Maybe a net spend of around £50-60 million?

I don't really know where we'd get that kind of money from. With Hart, Mangala, Denayer and Zinchenko leaving for £10m-15m each maybe but do we have any other unwanted players who'd fetch a significant fee?

I don't really know where we'd get that kind of money from. With Hart, Mangala, Denayer and Zinchenko leaving for £10m-15m each maybe but do we have any other unwanted players who'd fetch a significant fee?
Angelino, Maffeo & Larry Kayode brought in another £15.4 million. It all adds up.

He’s still in Brazil if his latest Instagram post is anything to go by.

Not according to city (via Goal admittedly) website he isn't!

There’s a similar story regarding Jorginho, who – according to Goal – has been left out of Napoli’s pre-season training camp.
Writes Patric Ridge: “The drawn-out negotiations now appear to be nearing a conclusion, with Napoli confirming on Monday that the Brazil-born Italy international had not joined the squad for their pre-season training camp in Dimaro Folgarida.

“The Blues had been hoping to bring him to the club ahead of the World Cup, but adjusted their expectations after Napoli rejected their initial proposal.

“Jorginho recently spent some time with family in Brazil, his homeland, after learning that the deal had dragged on, but returned to Europe and is now ready to sign a five-year deal at the Etihad Stadium.”

Im thinking that Angelino, Maffeo have already gone plus stories about Gunn.

Rodney Marsh in MUEN saying he doest think Jorginho will adapt to the prem.

Lets hope its as wrong as Merson questioning the signing of Yaya!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.