Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Where are you getting these fat measurements done mate, no idea what my body fat is do interesting to know how I get it measured.

It’s just a machine at my gym mate. David Lloyd. Stand on a scale and hold two grips and it’s scans you and gives you a load of readings.

Fat ****... fat ****..

Why has **** not been blocked out?

Can someone explain the benefits of the 16:8 eating plan, is it to just lose weight or is it for something else? Are there a certain amount of calories you have to stay under or as long as you’re not stupid eat as much as you would normally but inside an allocated window.
I’ve only eaten between 10am and 6pm last few days as I was interested once I read it on here but want to understand the benefits before continuing.

Was starving during extra time and Pens but will power won out!!

Just done another 20 lengths and really pleased my body fat is now down to 23kg and 23.5 percent. Fasted today but having a few pints (only about 3) to watch the game unfortunately!

My viscal fat has also dropped from 12 to 10 since I started my little health kick. I walked in the weights bit at the gym today fantasy but felt too much of a cock as I might have lifted something and dropped it! Will try when it’s a bit quieter. And on Friday I am going to run up 57 floors and time it.

Into this now.

Fuck what anybody else thinks, tunnel vision when you're exercising pal. We each have our own goals.

Just start light, maybe don't lift anything over say 10 or 12kg, you'd be surprised how quickly you'll get into it just from starting on low weights and getting the form correct.

Well done on making a healthy change. Exercise changes lives.

After a while with no exercise and a waist line starting to bulge again that's me just done 30 mins on the cross trainer.

Fucked and legs like jelly but it has to be done.

After a while with no exercise and a waist line starting to bulge again that's me just done 30 mins on the cross trainer.

Fucked and legs like jelly but it has to be done.

Can we have a pic please?

Can someone explain the benefits of the 16:8 eating plan, is it to just lose weight or is it for something else? Are there a certain amount of calories you have to stay under or as long as you’re not stupid eat as much as you would normally but inside an allocated window.
I’ve only eaten between 10am and 6pm last few days as I was interested once I read it on here but want to understand the benefits before continuing.

Was starving during extra time and Pens but will power won out!!

I'll give my own viewpoint, if you don't mind?

So, I've been doing IF for month and today was the day I felt the best all month!

It's not been perfect. I've 'fell off the wagon' in the early days, which I think is natural.

At the start of the month I had a real visible paunch! What I have, currently speaking, is still the middle age fat that men of mid 40s - 50s get (and especially if you're a diabetic), is a flatter stomach than I have had in over 10 years!

To your question, you can technically eat what you want, but if I were you, I would start with cutting out breads and sweets. For me, I don't avoid completely, at this point as it fills me out super quick if I feel I need the boost or have had a tough day and need to get through the next.

It sounds like a contradiction, but I stopped the bread for 3 weeks and now it feels like a brick in my stomach especially after drinking water afterwards! But, it does the trick for me.

For you, right now 'starving' is in the brain. It plays tricks on you cos it wants to be occupied/ your used to feeding yourself whenever you want. Be kind/ cruel to yourself, drink a load of water/ black coffee and move past the feeling of hunger!

Today I went almost 22 hours before eating as it felt comfortable... today!

I will do my Insanity training in the late evening before sleep, so my body burns fat and the muscles recuperate as I sleep.

I banged out 150 press ups this morning and went to work feeling pretty good. I feel 'stronger' and don't feel like I'm struggling when I'm doing hill climbs on my bike or walking up shed loads of stairs!

Now, remember, for me this took a month to get to this stage of feeling and I'm intending to build upon this beginning.

I'll give my own viewpoint, if you don't mind?

So, I've been doing IF for month and today was the day I felt the best all month!

It's not been perfect. I've 'fell off the wagon' in the early days, which I think is natural.

At the start of the month I had a real visible paunch! What I have, currently speaking, is still the middle age fat that men of mid 40s - 50s get (and especially if you're a diabetic), is a flatter stomach than I have had in over 10 years!

To your question, you can technically eat what you want, but if I were you, I would start with cutting out breads and sweets. For me, I don't avoid completely, at this point as it fills me out super quick if I feel I need the boost or have had a tough day and need to get through the next.

It sounds like a contradiction, but I stopped the bread for 3 weeks and now it feels like a brick in my stomach especially after drinking water afterwards! But, it does the trick for me.

For you, right now 'starving' is in the brain. It plays tricks on you cos it wants to be occupied/ your used to feeding yourself whenever you want. Be kind/ cruel to yourself, drink a load of water/ black coffee and move past the feeling of hunger!

Today I went almost 22 hours before eating as it felt comfortable... today!

I will do my Insanity training in the late evening before sleep, so my body burns fat and the muscles recuperate as I sleep.

I banged out 150 press ups this morning and went to work feeling pretty good. I feel 'stronger' and don't feel like I'm struggling when I'm doing hill climbs on my bike or walking up shed loads of stairs!

Now, remember, for me this took a month to get to this stage of feeling and I'm intending to build upon this beginning.

Thanks for the reply mate.

I don’t feel like I need to lose any real weight, maybe 5-6 pounds, it’s that little bit at the bottom of my stomach if you know what I mean which just won’t shift. I’m running roughly 30 miles a week, swimming once and do 3 weight/Gym sessions so I’m active and I guess it’s what I’m putting in that’s the problem. Cut back on my bread considerably in the last couple of months but love a biscuit or 10 and cereal. I’ve gone back to porridge only for breakfast now plus lots of fruit, fish, eggs and chicken make up the majority of what I’m eating.
Just wondered if the fasting period helps to lose this little bulge which is stubborn as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.