World Cup 2018 | 7th July | QF: Sweden vs England Match Thread, KO 15:00 (BST)

2a6a4d956f818c36aaee7bd85d6e871c.jpg

I thought Trippier was having a decent tournament, definite starter for me. Could have possibly done slightly better with the attempted goal line clearance last night, but other than that he's been good.

hes been for me our best player. he can't help it thats hes not tall either aha.

stones, trippier, maguire, pickford and kane have been fantastic. the two centre backs in particular - everything is coming through them. its going to be a mad one on saturday in town.

Delph on his way back to Russia after the birth of his kid:

Dutch referee BJORN Kuipers refereeing the game:

not the end of the world though. If England make the semis that gives a fair amount of credibility back to the English national side, a big step forward if you will. most sides would of struggled with Colombia tonight because they were there to be physical, and they also have a bit of quality when willing to show it. Right direction for England and by the next world cup there could be some quality young midfielders to add to the likes of lane and sterling

And one young quality midfielder may be Phil Foden. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.