Bluemoon Fitness Thread

A bit,as energy is cool.Constantly using it as a snack is not as it's excess sugar the body will convert to fat.Snack on almonds,natural peanut butter,tinned oily fish,boiled eggs,quark,or a decent protein powder/bar.
If you need bread,use wholemeal pitta.

My real issue is im a bit of a fussy eater. Oily fish is out for me im afraid and as a last resort, i can do a portion of white fish and then only if its de skinned and deboned lol. Is there a limit to how much nuts to consume mate as i would have has them down as fatty?

Im working out, 30 mins of HIT cardio every morning before work and then im driving all day long which as you know isnt the best job in the world.

Also what is quark?

Rice cakes FTW!

I'll try those.

A bit,as energy is cool.Constantly using it as a snack is not as it's excess sugar the body will convert to fat.Snack on almonds,natural peanut butter,tinned oily fish,boiled eggs,quark,or a decent protein powder/bar.
If you need bread,use wholemeal pitta.

No idea what quark is but everything else seems to be what i mainly eat.

Have eggs and fish during the day plus nuts and fruit as snacks, Porridge for breakfast, and then chicken salad or fish salad for tea, it's always been crisps and bread which have been my nemesis but i've cut right back on those, only bread i now eat is wholemeal maybe half a dozen slices a week and crisps a couple of times, and i do love a bit of peanut butter on toast.

Suppose i've just got to be stricter with myself.

My real issue is im a bit of a fussy eater. Oily fish is out for me im afraid and as a last resort, i can do a portion of white fish and then only if its de skinned and deboned lol. Is there a limit to how much nuts to consume mate as i would have has them down as fatty?

Im working out, 30 mins of HIT cardio every morning before work and then im driving all day long which as you know isnt the best job in the world.

Also what is quark?

I've just looked at quark and like cottage cheese and Greek yogurt it's a big fat fucking NO from me.............

Also what is quark?
Nuts contain fat but it's the good stuff that your body will thank you for,a couple of 20g helpings per day in between more 'substantial' meals is fine.Much better than eating processed carbs that simply cause insulin spikes and health problems.

Can anyone recommend a good smart watch around the £250 range? I was set on the Fitbit Ionic until I saw pictures of them getting quite easily scuffed, and looking rather tatty.

My main activities are walking and occasionally cycling to work (10 miles). Plus footy for an hour a week. I'd like to be able to transfer routes to an app, and other general watch stuff like telling the time.

Can anyone recommend a good smart watch around the £250 range? I was set on the Fitbit Ionic until I saw pictures of them getting quite easily scuffed, and looking rather tatty.

My main activities are walking and occasionally cycling to work (10 miles). Plus footy for an hour a week. I'd like to be able to transfer routes to an app, and other general watch stuff like telling the time.
I use a polar m430. It seems to do all you require. The on board pulse meter is as accurate as my polar h10 strap.

Another park run today followed by 6 pints at the meet up.

Times still shite at 35 mins 15 but I will get under 30 this year!

Another park run today followed by 6 pints at the meet up.

Times still shite at 35 mins 15 but I will get under 30 this year!

I’m coming worsley next week mate, I’ll run in front shouting trumps a **** and you can chase me slagging me off, you’ll be well under 30 then!!!

Did sale water park this morning for the first time, decent run but very hot.
Got the Etihad 10k tomorrow and hoping for around 45 minutes but weather depending.

I've just completed a 24 hour water fast!

It wasn't anywhere near as painful as I thought it would be, but just having a bowl of cereal(rare for me, but just easier to consume) sat like a brick in my stomach!!

Would have done the fast longer, but wanted to see how controlled I can get with it before going further!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.