Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

How strange. Ronaldo in this team would win us the champions league.
He might. But we'd have to put up with this constant obsession that follows him. Before every game there'd be closeups of his face, his competition with Messi would take over our lives. He's a great player but he's also narcissistic, egotistical and selfish. Not the kind of player we're trying to build our team around.

He scored 15 goals in 11 games, finished the top scorer of the competition and won the competition......I would say that's pretty effective if you ask me
Some people base their opinions on absolutely fuck all.

How strange. Ronaldo in this team would win us the champions league.

Completely agree.

Pisses me off when people put fucking morals or ethics ahead of success for City. It's not like any of us have to hang out with these players or speak to them, they're just tools to win City trophies.

Completely agree.

Pisses me off when people put fucking morals or ethics ahead of success for City. It's not like any of us have to hang out with these players or speak to them, they're just tools to win City trophies.
Mad eh? Rejecting arguably the best player ever, still is, because of things they only think will happen.
In reality it’s his past that puts them off. Again, strange.

Supposedly posted, then deleted, by Juventus on one of their social media platforms

Seems to be a done deal to Juve now. Very exciting to see who replaces him. Hazard maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.