World Cup 2018 | 6th July | QF: Brazil vs Belgium, KO 19:00 (BST)

Really looking forward to this so naturally it will be a dull 0-0.

I'd be surprised, these are 2 rather attacking teams regardless of defense, or atleast capable in scoring a number because of the quality of attacking players.

As a Belgian i expect my heart to be propperly tested tonight.

Brazil being more of an attacking side than what Belgium have so far might give De Bruyne more space to be influential from deep.

Expect Belgium to win now Marcelo is back. Kev should have a field day if he's out on that wing as Marcelo just doesn't track people at all

Fagner tries but is just a bit shit, Marcelo genuinely just doesn't even pretend to try. That Brazil Germany game will forever be the worst fullback performance I have ever seen
I don’t know, I watched the fullback analysis of their game against Mexico, and I’m not sure Fagner was trying for the most part.

But I do agree Marcelo definitely has no intention of tracking back 95% of the time.

If for no other reason than wanting to see the showboating, "me me me" wanker catching an early flight back to Paris/Rio, I want to see Belgium win.

Brazil look more balanced and more reliable in defence. I don't fancy a midfield of Fellaini and Witsel at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.