N'Golo Kante

Paris St-Germain want to sign Chelsea and France midfielder N'Golo Kante, 27, this summer. The Blues want £100m for Kante but have lined up Lyon's 21-year-old France Under-21 international Tanguy Ndombele as a potential replacement. (Goal)

Bastards. Fucking bastards.

Wouldn't we have a first refusal inserted in the deal when we sold him? Or maybe even a buy-back clause? Or at least some sort of sell-on percentage? Get on it, Txiki.

Paris St-Germain want to sign Chelsea and France midfielder N'Golo Kante, 27, this summer. The Blues want £100m for Kante but have lined up Lyon's 21-year-old France Under-21 international Tanguy Ndombele as a potential replacement. (Goal)

Bastards. Fucking bastards.
How could they not mention that he played for City, as well!?

Agenda.

A shame we won’t be able to re-sign him until France are out of the WC, or worse still, win the thing. The wait is killing me. Still, if the stories of him running from home to the training ground every morning while he was at Leicester, are true, then I’m sure he’d willingly do the same from London to Manchester in order to re-unite with his former team mates.

I heard he left us due to a lack of quality French restaurants up here in Manchester. Similar to Tevez’s gripe re: argie cuisine. London has way more brasseries Txixi can’t be blamed for that I suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.