3 lions song

urban genie

Anyone else think it is actually shite and annoying?

Though all the gifs and mini vids have been funny

Still prefer these ones

And of course

Last edited:
New Order is a great song with a non existant chant (we're playing for England, Eng-er-land, we're playing the song...). It does get you in the mood for an England World Cup campaign but unless you were old enough to remember the atmosphere of Italia '90 and all those nostalgia feels, it doesn't offer much else. I won't say much else of the Barnes Rap... it was a thing for its time.

Three Lions is an average song but no-one can deny the impact "It's coming home" has had on the national support. It's simple, rhythmic, catchy and memorable hook is what gets people and the fact that for a lot of us Euro '96 and World Cup '98 were our first football tournaments it makes sense that people remember it fondly. It has an air of defiance about it, which is what has made it so endearing that it's lasted this long. Does anyone talk about Sven, Sven, Sven, We're on the ball, or Greatest Day?

New Order is a great song with a non existant chant (we're playing for England, Eng-er-land, we're playing the song...). It does get you in the mood for an England World Cup campaign but unless you were old enough to remember the atmosphere of Italia '90 and all those nostalgia feels, it doesn't offer much else. I won't say much else of the Barnes Rap... it was a thing for its time.

Three Lions is an average song but no-one can deny the impact "It's coming home" has had on the national support. It's simple, rhythmic, catchy and memorable hook is what gets people and the fact that for a lot of us Euro '96 and World Cup '98 were our first football tournaments it makes sense that people remember it fondly. It has an air of defiance about it, which is what has made it so endearing that it's lasted this long. Does anyone talk about Sven, Sven, Sven, We're on the ball, or Greatest Day?

Me and Grandson just been blasting out new order one. He loves it.

Also, i have one of the original 'world in motion' t-shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.