World Cup 2018 | 7th July | QF: Sweden vs England Match Thread, KO 15:00 (BST)

I'me his biggest fan. He played poor today with chances on goal. Can't be denied surely?

His movement etc was good, but crucial passes and shots he was poor.

Bollocks. I bet if you asked every single one of them Swedish defender who they wouldn't want to play against again they would all pick Sterling. They couldn't handle him and they certainly couldn't deal with his movement. He should have scored yes but he offers so much to the team that Southgate will never drop him unless he's injured.

Name a crucial pass! You can’t, there wasn’t one. Yes he should have scored but he didn’t. Everything else he did was outstanding, he was the most involved of Alli, Kane, Lingard and himself. I and loads on here know he needs to take a chance at a crucial time but don’t let a miss detract from the rest of his game.

You only had to look at the bench when he came off to see how he’s appreciated
Yes, he needs to take them chances.

Bollocks. I bet if you asked every single one of them Swedish defender who they wouldn't want to play against again they would all pick Sterling. They couldn't handle him and they certainly couldn't deal with his movement. He should have scored yes but he offers so much to the team that Southgate will never drop him unless he's injured.
Yes he should have scored

I need help don’t I? Just so damn conflicted right now. Mind you Ashley Young is still a total knob so there’s hope for me yet.
As long as you don't come down with that ghastly Rashford Virus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.