Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t loose any sleep when Alves didn’t come, in fact I was happy he didn’t end up at City.
I didn’t loose any sleep when Alexis didn’t come, in fact I was happy he didn’t end up at City.
And I will not loose any sleep if this guy or any other player didn’t come to City, and I am confident I will be happy at the end.
It is weird how some people here don’t see that the Club is in good hands. Txiki doesn’t work alone and no doubt he knows much better than our experts here, who have no clue what is going on and definitely have no clue how this business is done. The only approach they know is: just give the selling club, the player, the agent, etc. whatever they are asking for and get the business done. I am glad that City is not run by such experts.
That'll be the same 'experts' who brought in Rodwell,Sinclair,Garcia then?

That's not quite true though. Sanchez desperately wanted to come to us by all accounts, but our incessant stalling left him with little choice but to go to United. I have no doubt he'd have come to us and thrived if we'd gone ahead and signed him.

If he had really wanted to come to us, all he had to do was say no when the rags came calling. Freedom of choice and he jumped in bed with the rags , imo.

That's not quite true though. Sanchez desperately wanted to come to us by all accounts, but our incessant stalling left him with little choice but to go to United. I have no doubt he'd have come to us and thrived if we'd gone ahead and signed him.

Sorry mate but that is bollocks.

We didn’t get Sanchez in the summer window due to Arsenal messing around with their own last minute transfers that they probably had no intention of going through.

Then all looked agreed in the winter but united came in with astronomical wages and bonuses for Sanchez and his agent, and Arsenal got an half decent 30/40 million pound player as part of the deal, nothing to do with stalling, Sanchez made his choice and at the figures quoted it would of been hard for him not to choose them.

So to say it was City stalling is the main reason is completely wrong, united wanted to show they could beat City off the field if not on it and went all out with an unbelievable stupid deal on their part, IMO City did the right thing and stepped back.

Jorginho will be a City player and all this is as the wiseman Ojeme says is ‘ Mountain and Valleys’, lol.

That'll be the same 'experts' who brought in Rodwell,Sinclair,Garcia then?

I don’t know about you, but I accept that s..t could happen in any business. It doesn’t mean our experts here know a better way of doing it. And I am not really sure that Txiki was responsible for those transfers. And IF it was Txiki, and Khaldoon thought it was criminal, he had the authority to fire Txiki and his team. In addition, now there is Guardiola, and back then Guardiola was not in the picture. To me it is naive to compare transfers separated by several years and done under different circumstances, but if it gives you comfort, feel free to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.