3 lions song

I like Three Lions despite being Welsh. Frank Skinner was a hero of mine as a child. He always struck me as being one of us. David Baddiel less so but he has grown on me in recent years.

It’s the best England song followed by World In Motion.

It’s absolutely mint.

It’s both emotive yet realistic and the “coming home” part has struck a chord with the nations feelings.

Not like Bluemoon to slag off the England team.

I’m in a minority of England being more important to me than City.

I’m in a minority of England being more important to me than City.

Fuck... I haven’t met many Blues like that before. City are my club and I know some wonderful fans but I prefer to watch Wales. It’s because there’s not many of us and the spirit is exceptional.

I’m not really from Manchester. It was home for years but that’s it.

Fair play. You’re doing well.

Fuck... I haven’t met many Blues like that before. City are my club and I know some wonderful fans but I prefer to watch Wales. It’s because there’s not many of us and the spirit is exceptional.

This at the moment is exceptional, in terms of spirit.

The World Cup is the biggest there is and it just means more than anything City play in.

The spirit of watching Wales is exceptional? Youve got to be kidding me. The rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea used to consume their games, only diffused by a mutual hatred of why Brian Riggs missed so many games for them and would pick and choose. It really wasnt a pleasant experience to be part of Wales football until the Euros a couple of years ago .If you think it was you either didnt have any part of it or you have Euro tinted glasses on.

thumbnail

We are rons 22 here the roar from the red white and blue this time more than any other time, sure big Dave Watson sang on it could be wrong though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.