Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

This was my Facebook response post to all the shite I saw posted.

Going cheap any takers. It’s a thimble for all you Sterling haters to piss your footy knowledge into. Also got a fucking stamp if you want to write your footy expertise on.

Just asked a visitor from New Zealand who was the best England player yesterday, her immediate response was ' not sterling'. What a strange answer to the question and speaks volumes.

It's a bit unusual though because you'd think people would only need a scapegoat if England were losing. I think it shows a huge change in society as a whole that this is happening during such a successful tournament for England.
Good point LF.
What caused this change I wonder admittedly football is a bit tribal so if people are fed fake news they are likely to agree with then the media profit from it.
World Cup is currently in the news for those who do not normally follow it so maybe trending with anti RS stuff covers their ignorance.
Really is a worry that for some reason sticks with RS rather than the manager who selects him.

I know it's contrary to the thread title but there's a great appreciation of Raheem's contribution in today's Sunday Times, by Matt Dickinson

Just seen a rag posting most least liked england player on facebook.lots of bitter reds and scousers slagging sterling of saying hes greedy and just plain crap .i posted underneath you lot are an embarassament singling out individuals.there reply was" its a joke"i replied" to who i dont find it funny".sad barstewards!

on talksport this morning cas and the lass was both saying it was unfair on sterling all this on media, and the lass said she didn't care less if sterling didn't score but to keep running at the other team

Call him out on it and ask for clarity on what he means by off-form...
He says that “others” probably fucking rashford, because he’s a rag, could add goals. So he’s saying he offers nothing if he can’t get the goal.
I’ve told the fucking idiot that Southgate wants the movement, the runs, the passing, the work rate. But he and his army of Raggy mates think if he’s not scoring he must me shit

I think there has been a significant shift from the media this week-the sheep will follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.