Eden Hazard

Just read a report that City are prepared to out bid Real Madrid to get Hazard. This gets a big “yes” from me. This guy is such a great player and would fit so well in our team. I can see that we might have to sacrifice the Mahrez deal and maybe even one of our other stars to get this done but this guy is a rare talent and if there is any chance of doing this deal we have to do it.

Just read a report that City are prepared to out bid Real Madrid to get Hazard. This gets a big “yes” from me. This guy is such a great player and would fit so well in our team. I can see that we might have to sacrifice the Mahrez deal and maybe even one of our other stars to get this done but this guy is a rare talent and if there is any chance of doing this deal we have to do it.
What's the source for that info ?

People need to get grip on their lives if they think we should sell Sterling for Hazard.
Thankfully People at Club don't think too much FIFAish way

People need to get grip on their lives if they think we should sell Sterling for Hazard.
Thankfully People at Club don't think too much FIFAish way

Good post pal.

One fool posts it as a suggestion and others begin viewing it as an option??

Fucking hell people,as above......get a grip.

Raheem might be at risk though if contract talks can’t be reached? Only two years left and his value at least halves

Don’t understand how can anyone want Raheem over Hazard? Hazard has delivered in this World Cup, Raheem has been one of England’s least impressive players,

Raheem has cost England and City numerous missed goals due to poor finishing and passes.

Hazard is an absolute elite level player and would help us go to a higher level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.