Eden Hazard

Don’t understand how can anyone want Raheem over Hazard? Hazard has delivered in this World Cup, Raheem has been one of England’s least impressive players,

Raheem has cost England and City numerous missed goals due to poor finishing and passes.

Hazard is an absolute elite level player and would help us go to a higher level
raheem is playing in front of a very average midfield. Rashford and vardy have also been anonymous when they've played as they've been starved of the ball, but at least Raheem has been able to go deep and run at defences and make things happen. One of England's least impressive players is not something I agree with but I do think he will be under a lot of pressure next season if Mahrez signs.

If there's a choice, it's between Mahrez and Sterling. Why is Hazard being discussed?

Last edited:
Don’t understand how can anyone want Raheem over Hazard? Hazard has delivered in this World Cup, Raheem has been one of England’s least impressive players,

Raheem has cost England and City numerous missed goals due to poor finishing and passes.

Hazard is an absolute elite level player and would help us go to a higher level

Perhaps people are looking at how they perform over a full season in the league, rather than a few games over the Summer. I'd prefer Sterling as well to be honest. Ultimately it's a team game and Sterling does more for the team.

Perhaps people are looking at how they perform over a full season in the league, rather than a few games over the Summer. I'd prefer Sterling as well to be honest. Ultimately it's a team game and Sterling does more for the team.

Me too.

Sterling is an essential part of the engine. Hazard is the turbo charger who is no use whatsoever without it.

Without a doubt sterling was a threat all game against Sweden our best player imo people don’t see how hard he works, the runs he makes and the danger he possesses throughout. He’s a Quality player, versatile still very young and again will improve this season. He’s an integral part of our squad long term and at the biggest stage in world football he’s doing our country proud. All he needs is a goal and there’s no better way to score in the semi final.. I’d rather Raheem all day long over Mahrez but that’s my opinion. He’s younger he’s English and for me is more of a threat all round. Defenders don’t like pace and he’s got bundles of it and more, not just that his all round game has improved dramatically under Pep. If a was Raheem I wouldn’t be worried about losing my place in the team his future is safe with us. The guys a ledge! CTID

Elite player with an ego to match.

WE ARE A TEAM

Does Hazard have an ego? If anything the he's not driven enough by personal acclaim, or else he'd have left Chelsea by now and gone for ballon d'or style awards instead of saying in the past they simply didn't interest him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.