Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

"IF" true, maybe the Jean-Michaël Seri in London rumours is a meeting with us and not Chelsea?....as he has a release clause, it should be alot easier/quicker to get that done and we've reportedly shown interest in this window. Not arsed either way but whatever happens it should atleast be a interesting week(at last!) ;)

To be honest, I just ignore all the flapping. Anyone who has ever tried to buy a big money item knows the score. The seller starts high, the buyer starts low & they generally meet somewhere in the middle........ That's until ManUre step in & offer an out there figure.

Everyone will try to get the best deal for themselves, but I don't subscribe to the 'He's only going for the money' jibes aimed at ManUre. It wasn't that long ago when that was the main points of hatred aimed at City. At the time it suited our business plan, just as it suits ManUre's as they try to narrow the gap. It just is what it is.....
Players arent like fans. There aren't many players playing for there boyhood team, supposedly Aguero and KDB grew up as Liverpool fans. Fans would play for there club for nothing. In Sanchez case we had agreed a fee and contract. According to the media, he is being paid double to what City had agreed. Being able to run his contract down meant he also got a signing on fee equivalent to the size of a transfer fee. Is that not going for the money. Which I dont blame him as he decided he wanted the money at the rags over trophies here.

"IF" true, maybe the Jean-Michaël Seri in London rumours is a meeting with us and not Chelsea?....as he has a release clause, it should be alot easier/quicker to get that done and we've reportedly shown interest in this window. Whatever happens it should atleast be a interesting week(at last!) ;)
I thought Seri had been linked with Arsenal as well, so he might be there for them.

It must be nearly done as they are now going through the motions of such such a club are gazumping us at the last minute.
I think it is what it sounds like, the press trying to ring the last clicks out of a story thats nearly over. I think he's ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.