Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
A team can put 11 players on the pitch, 7 subs on the bench. At the level we are at now anyone of several DMs would suit us we dont have to get our nickers in a twist just because options one and two don't work out. We won the league last season playing as a team. Not buying the best shirt sellers for each position. The club will find an appropriate DM to duplicate Fernandinho. Stop pissing your pants over nothing.

Just checked SkyBet and odds on Jorginho coming to us now 1/2 from 1/20 with Chelsea now 7/4

Only an indicator as I appreciate these markets are subject to violent swings based on very small bets

A team can put 11 players on the pitch, 7 subs on the bench. At the level we are at now anyone of several DMs would suit us we dont have to get our nickers in a twist just because options one and two don't work out. We won the league last season playing as a team. Not buying the best shirt sellers for each position. The club will find an appropriate DM to duplicate Fernandinho. Stop pissing your pants over nothing.

Cheers. A very sound analysis of the situation, I think.

We've let Yaya grow old without buying a successor.
Fernandinho's performance level might drop off a cliff next season.

Playing with fire here, completely different from the Sanchez/Mahrez situation where we can afford to play the waiting game.

Playing with fire here, completely different from the Sanchez/Mahrez situation where we can afford to play the waiting game.

Agreed - Dinho is at the age where his performances can dip literally overnight. Such an important transfer and I really hoped we haven't messed it up over a very insignificant amount of money. I think our saving grace right now is that we are yet to see any reliable sources either for us or Chelsea come out with anything, only a few less than reliable Italian ones.

The problem you have is that you seem to think that Napoli hold the cards when in fact Jorginho does. If he wants to come here he will come here (see Sterling, Stones, Dinho). If he doesn't care between us and Chelsea, he will probably go to the highest bidder (Chelsea).
Well, I wonder about this. If one of the reasons this isn't progressing is because Napoli hope Chelsea/Sarri will offer more, where is the player in that? If he really wanted to come to City at all costs, his agent would surely tell Napoli that and the transfer would happen. So he must at least be open to the idea of a move to Chelsea...

KDB,Gundogan and Delph all say Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.