Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our van persie signing all we need to retain the league. I realy do not want to see this guy going anywhere else othet than to us

Thank christ Pep's football knowledge is a bit better than this Church Lawton bloke.
True, but i have an opinion. Do you not have an opinion? When you see a City player put in a poor ball do you not think oh that could have been better? Have you never questioned a player under Pep, wondered why he picked Bravo , why he kept playing Navas? Or have you just sat there smiled and clapped at everything since he has arrived? No dispute from me that Pep is an outstanding manager and I am as far removed from his ability as I probably can be. But being a fan is partly about having an opinion is it not? It seems that its ok to have am opinion on this forum as long as it concurs with the majority. Those that question nothing like you! Sorry I don't fit the stereotype.

Let’s keep this thread about Mahrez please, you can talk about Gundogan elsewhere. Cheers.

I've made this point (badly) before.

Last season if we needed a game changer we had to turn to yaya. This year we can turn to mahrez. (Provided he signs)

One out one in.

At whatever price, who wouldn't take that?

Last season if we needed a game changer we had to turn to yaya. This year we can turn to mahrez. (Provided he signs)

One out one in.

Last season? Are you high?

Site will be down for 2 hours today? Ric giving servers a rest before big announcement?....Mahrez must be close!;)

One out one in.

Last season? Are you high?

What's your point? That yaya was shit? If so that is also my point?

I think you just did it again (the badly bit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.