Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is if we are walking away from this deal, none of the alternatives that are actually of any quality are any cheaper.
TBH I feel like if they are letting this slip...they have an idea or know someone is about to become available. Apart from that I sure as fuck hope its not kovacic but from our eyes i agree except i dont see anyone of quality or even worth the amount they listed for.

maybe if douglas luis turns up in preseason we can see the funds that would be allocated for a cm be shifted to a wc player? or would douglas luis not be considered HG?

maybe if douglas luis turns up in preseason we can see the funds that would be allocated for a cm be shifted to a wc player? or would douglas luis not be considered HG?

Pretty unlikely to go from Gironas bench to our Starting XI in case of injury

Really non plus whether he joins or not as i have never heard of him. Of he signs all well and good as we obvivously in for him however we shouldd easily get an adequate replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.