points total

Effective from the 2018/19 season, Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;

• Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase added before the start of each season.
• Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days following the match taking place.
• Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition.

My dad got his points added as soon as he renewed (he paid for his renewal up front). I’ve renewed on direct debit and not had mine added yet. We’re both platinum. So whilst we were on about the same points level he’s now a few hundred ahead of me for the moment which could cause an issue when it comes to the Arsenal tickets going on sale if we qualify at different levels. Just hope they add everyone’s points for renewing by then so it’s a level playing field

I'm on gold, paid the full wack upfront and don't think the points have been added yet, at least not a couple of days ago when I was on the ticket site adding F & F.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.