What is the matter with people

Most of the worst cretins would normally be over following the team, pissed up, shirts off, trashing bars, throwing bottles and yelling "come on then" at the police. For some reason these wannabe hardmen haven't fancied making the trip to Russia so are doing their wanker routine over here instead

Most of the worst cretins would normally be over following the team, pissed up, shirts off, trashing bars, throwing bottles and yelling "come on then" at the police. For some reason these wannabe hardmen haven't fancied making the trip to Russia so are doing their wanker routine over here instead
As always with the Brits, its all down to excessive alcohol leading to yobbish behaviour.
British culture demands that anytime there is something to celebrate be it a holiday in the sun or a football match or even just the weekend, people get drunk.

As always with the Brits, its all down to excessive alcohol leading to yobbish behaviour.
British culture demands that anytime there is something to celebrate be it a holiday in the sun or a football match or even just the weekend, people get drunk.

Shame we don't have somewhere to ship them off to out of the way like in them olden days ;-)

I genuinely don't understand the whole beer throwing thing. It's not people accidentally spilling some as they celebrate; they're intentionally launching full pints in the air. What the fuck is that all about? Weirdos

Anyone who goes to a bar to watch The matches is weird in my my opinion. Know nothing's and their fat girlfriends, churning out shite. Never understood the attraction.

Last edited:
Anyone who goes to a bar to watch The matches is weird in my my opinion. Know nothing's and their fat girlfriends, churning out shite. Never understood the attraction.

What in the fat girlfriends or the match at a pub.

I heard fat girlfriends are usually grateful so that could be the attraction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.