Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always a mess when rivals outbid us for a player destined for us and we all get frustrated even though we REALLY havent seen the player in-depth (bar Sanchez).

I think we should be happy moving on and trust the process and let the other players know that we are not be played with when it comes to negotiations. end of.

Ok, should have said “rumoured to be imminent”. But the fact remains that the club have seemingly been working on this for months.

I’m rumoured to have a 10” cock doesn’t mean it’s true

Edit: I might have actually started the rumour

Last edited:
Seems our itks have disappeared as well?

We don’t have any ITKs anyway. Its people like you constantly asking these 'ITKs' for info they don’t have, so, they make up this bullsh*t to make people like you happy. When will you learn? ha!

My thoughts on this deal are relaxed. I don’t see the huge issue if we don’t sign him. Fernandinho and Gundogan can both play the role depending on the opposition so it’s not the end of the world if the deal isn’t completed for me. I'd be much more gutted if the Mahrez deal didn’t come off as I think he will be great for us.

Let's just give Lyon or Ajax a blank check for either Ndombele or De Jong (if this goes to shit).

Its always a mess when rivals outbid us for a player destined for us and we all get frustrated even though we REALLY havent seen the player in-depth (bar Sanchez).

I think we should be happy moving on and trust the process and let the other players know that we are not be played with when it comes to negotiations. end of.

Problem is mate....top players are likely to have many options and "if" we do have a hardline that we not willing to cross in negotiations, it kinda makes it easy for top teams to muscle us out of the way..I agree we cant pay "whatever it takes" as a general rule but the club picked Jorginho and spent the last 6 months working on this deal for a reason....I'm not Jorginho's biggest fan but the club must believe he's the perfect fit and in those cases I would hope we would be flexible enough to step up to the plate, trust our scouting team and get it over the line....which we still might do as last time I checked he not holding up a Chelsea shirt just yet!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.