Be careful

Just a quick one lads with the hot weather etc we do silly things we wouldn't normally do, a pal of mine left his top window open last night downstairs with the heat some scroat came in robbed his car , his wifes hand bag etc so be on your guard blues the opportunist are everywhere

Mate of mine left a downstairs window open by mistake. Heard someone downstairs so phoned the police. Went down to find some little scrote half in and half out of the window. He managed to get away

He told the copper "can't believe it... the one night I leave my window open and someone gets in"

Copper told him "don't kid yourself, they'll be going through your back gardens every single night looking for that chance"..... fuckers

Mate of mine left a downstairs window open by mistake. Heard someone downstairs so phoned the police. Went down to find some little scrote half in and half out of the window. He managed to get away

He told the copper "can't believe it... the one night I leave my window open and someone gets in"

Copper told him "don't kid yourself, they'll be going through your back gardens every single night looking for that chance"..... fuckers
A few years ago I fell asleep pissed on the sofa, woke up and went to bed leaving the patio door open one onch. As expected someone came in and even opened my bedroom door before scarpering when he heard me coming for him. This lad was on the prowl and would’ve had to have peeked over the fence in the back garden to see his chance.

before-and-after-pic.jpg

Spiderman:-)

Read this thread before bed last night, so when I heard something coming over the garden fence I was on high alert. I look out the window, security light comes on, and the fucking cat from down the road is out there staring up at me. Love the little bastard but he's a pain.

Read this thread before bed last night, so when I heard something coming over the garden fence I was on high alert. I look out the window, security light comes on, and the fucking cat from down the road is out there staring up at me. Love the little bastard but he's a pain.

Shoot the ****.

I’m hurt ..... north manchester is fucking paradise ..... anyone saying otherwise will get an iron bar on the napper! We are posh as fuck cunts.

Hug a hoodie wasn’t round here

I’ve lived in both and they’re both shit holes.

1531027488191099439.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.