Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

The point being some 15 years ago ! I understand about extra shirt sales , extra sponsorship etc. I just get the feeling that on some level, behind the scenes a deal to "help" Real move on Ronaldo has taken place to the benefit of Real Madrid as they now have a hot new striker potentially , obviously Juventus, and if as generally accepted that Mbappe goes to Real then him also, as it gets him out of the farmers league, PSG keep Neymar and ease any FFP concerns .

Higuian was only 2 years ago

Ronaldo is a brand so he pays for himself and turns into a good deal for both Madrid and Juventus, but it could potentially have a crazy impact on the market as a whole as £100 million for a 33 year old is obscene.

Wind you neck in,if you read the exchange properly i never mentioned loyalty

I know, I read your original post, it was ridiculous. Suggesting Ronaldo is somehow got more "balls" for being an all about himself business, not interested in the club or his team is way out of order.

forget all the shit about shirt sales and ronaldo pays for himself will Uefa and the FFP ask about where juve getting the money for ronaldo there league is in a mess and tv money is shit and crowds are crap so i wonder if anything will happen to them ????

I know, I read your original post, it was ridiculous. Suggesting Ronaldo is somehow got more "balls" for being an all about himself business, not interested in the club or his team is way out of order.
That is not what i said,let me spell it out,ronaldo has tested himself in 3 different leagues whilst messi hasn't the balls to do the same imo,nothing about loyalty or any of the other crap you mentioned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.