Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Mahrez play DM?? ;) Really excited about that signing but this is what we "need".....Feel like we've been playing Poker with this deal for the last 2/3 weeks and now someone has come in(if Chelsea report is true) at last minute with a bigger hand! Unless we've been working on a backup plan these last few weeks incase Jorginho doesnt happen, think the squad looks thin at Fern's position....The club must have felt Jorginho was best fit for Pep's team so hopefully the bargain deal we got for Mahrez might help us throw alittle extra at Napoli to get this one over the line!

For Chelsea its a great transfer too. That Fabregas is old and slow. Jorginho is gonna replace him and probably is a better fit for him as Kante will do lot of dirty work behind him. Here at City he would be the deepest midfielder like Ferna. This way he can show his creative side much more especially if Sarri is joining him at Chelsea.
One obvious flaw there is the inability of Chelsea's owner to get a visa to enter the country. Another is the inability of the owner to enter a long-standing relationship with any of his many managers and, as evidence, only two seasons back Chelsea ran away with the title and as a result anyone could have expected Conte to be bankrolled for last season's efforts but that never transpired. I can't expect Roman to have a sudden change of heart and to finally have a good old cuddle up with a manager of his choice.

Fuck him, his agent has been saying all along it's City and wants to play for Pep now the rentboys have elbowed in and he's seen the $ signs, if he wants to play Dynamo Twobob on a Thursday night and it will suddenly dawn on him how hard it is for a team to win the league while playing Thursday night football, we won't be held to ransom anymore and he'll go the same way as Sanchez and watch us lift the league again.

Always hard to know how much of a loss a player will be.

We all had doubts on his pace.

However, I thought he would be quality for us and I hope the next in the line is as well suited.

Let's hope if he joins Chelsea he ends up as effective as Sanchez has at Man-ure.

Because we’re not desperate. Other teams are.
Dinhos position was where we needed strengthening most and instead of getting the deal over the line we seem to have let it slip through our fingers.
This was the deal I wanted to happen most, very disappointed tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.