Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Not denying that. Up till saturday, Alli had been anonymous altogether. I'm sure he's not fully fit and should not be playing.
His goal against Sweden masked another poor performance.
He hasn't been great, but Southgate sees what he can do. Same with Sterling too. There is it's of pressure to drop the two but hes not going to

Alli's tempremant has always been questioned by the media and pundits alike. He hasn't been immune from critisicsm. You'll notice it more if you're a fan of a club
Who suggested he should be dropped before he kicked a ball?

Who suggested he should be dropped before he kicked a ball?
Talksport had a write up about it and done a segment about him that he would be the next Beckham to get sent off and shouldnt start. I don't pay attention to the media but it's obvious that dont/didnt trust him.

I think the Sterling thing is more Liverpool fans pissed off he left them. I dunno how many figures they have in the media either

Football fan reactions = page views and advertisements, you fuckknuckles! Don't listen to talksport don't read the redtops don't go on the MUN website get your news from elsewhere, take the higher ground ya jabronies!!

Talksport had a write up about it and done a segment about him that he would be the next Beckham to get sent off and shouldnt start. I don't pay attention to the media but it's obvious that dont/didnt trust him.

I think the Sterling thing is more Liverpool fans pissed off he left them. I dunno how many figures they have in the media either
I was listening to TS myself today and they had a scouse comedian on who was talking about how there are no England club cliques and rivalries etc... Then when asked about Sterling said "I dont like his personality........but he's a good footballer".

His personality ffs? How does he know nim, and why does he hate it? As far as I can see Sterling's quite a nice chap, but this scouse fucker just wants to hate him.

I was listening to TS myself today and they had a scouse comedian on who was talking about how there are no England club cliques and rivalries etc... Then when asked about Sterling said "I dont like his personality........but he's a good footballer".

His personality ffs? How does he know nim, and why does he hate it? As far as I can see Sterling's quite a nice chap, but this scouse fucker just wants to hate him.
Did he confirm he understood what personality means?

It shows you how stupid most football fans are that they have swallowed the "Sterling is shit" line trotted out by the media. They only see his missed chances but not his workrate or running off the ball that opens up space for teammates that often aren't on the same wavelength. I hope he smashes winners in both the semi and final and cups his ears to the wankers.

It shows you how stupid most football fans are that they have swallowed the "Sterling is shit" line trotted out by the media. They only see his missed chances but not his workrate or running off the ball that opens up space for teammates that often aren't on the same wavelength. I hope he smashes winners in both the semi and final and cups his ears to the wankers.
We are the lucky ones who have had our eyes opened to proper football and the rest are stuck in the dark ages along with the media and the pundits,they wouldn't know or understand totally football if it slapped the in the mush

I can understand that.

If Sterling has got the sort of personality that doesn’t brick the away teams coach, isnt ashamed of nothing and offended by everything, and doesn’t rob tickets off fans of the same club, then no, that scouser wouldn’t like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.