United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
From day one of the rescue I should have have put all the dosh I have at the bookies on this invitation from the rags, so fcukin obvious. They thrive on disaster as it is more than profitable.

Surely the Dippers would want a piece too ?

How many bloody non-league teams have the rags played? I remember them playing Walthamstowe Avenue when England cricketer Trevor Bailey played for them (Avenue).
Or were Crawley in the League by 2011?
I remember them getting a 0-0 draw at home with non league Exeter 2005,following season 0-0 away at non league Burton.

Don't know if anyone pointed this out already but the Football Ramble Podcast had a funny discussion the other day about how this world cup was going awfully for Mourinho.

Pogba, Lukaku, Fellaini all looking a lot better the longer they are away with the national teams. Lukaku in the 1/4 final was unlike anything we saw in a United shirt, and Pogba today was incredibly disciplined defensively while at United he can't track a runner for 5m.

"We would love to welcome the team from Wild Boars Football Club and their rescuers to Old Trafford this coming season," said a Manchester United statement.

The fuckers just can't help themselves can they? Do absolutely nothing for ''the local community'' but jump on this publicity seeking bandwagon quicker than a fly lands on a piece of shit.

"We would love to welcome the team from Wild Boars Football Club and their rescuers to Old Trafford this coming season," said a Manchester United statement.

The fuckers just can't help themselves can they? Do absolutely nothing for ''the local community'' but jump on this publicity seeking bandwagon quicker than a fly lands on a piece of shit.
Straight out of a damp dark cave and straight away into the swamp. Poor little fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.