Players who might improve us

Nzonzi.I really think we should he targeting him. Good short term replacement. One of the top 5 DMs in the world, largely experienced and wont be difficult to sign.

Nzonzi.I really think we should he targeting him. Good short term replacement. One of the top 5 DMs in the world, largely experienced and wont be difficult to sign.

That's actually a good shout with how the Jorginho saga has unfolded. I wasn't super keen on him due to age but if we could get him for a decent price I wouldn't mind. I would guess we'll look younger though.

Nzonzi is too old, we already have 33 year old fernandinho. The incoming DM has to be 22-26 years old in my opinion. So immediately after we replace Fernandinho we don't have to buy another DM again shortly after. Fernandinho''s contract expires in 2020, nzonzi would be 31 then.

With Jorginho looking like he is off to Chelsea, would anyone here take Frankie De Jong from Ajax?

Nzonzi is too old, we already have 33 year old fernandinho. The incoming DM has to be 22-26 years old in my opinion. So immediately after we replace Fernandinho we don't have to buy another DM again shortly after. Fernandinho''s contract expires in 2020, nzonzi would be 31 then.

Nzonzi can cover the place until one of our academy players makes it ( A Garcia, Douglas Luiz or any other academy player), we should produce 1 and make him ready after 2-3 years from now.

Nzonzi can cover the place until one of our academy players makes it ( A Garcia, Douglas Luiz or any other academy player), we should produce 1 and make him ready after 2-3 years from now.
Like the idea, but Dinho has to be replaced in a couple years as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.