Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we would get this over the line. I just want to relax after theWorld Cup before the season starts. C’mon Txiki get it done never mind all this London,Chelsea, Sarri bollocks.

Chelsea have now entered the fray for Jorginho, pushed forward by prospective new manager Maurizio Sarri.

But, acccording to Spanish TV programme El Chiringuito, Jorginho's has a preference for Manchester City, due to the lengthy talks that have been taking place.

Maybe it's just me but I don't consider our stance to be admired because it yet again means we could miss out on a primary target due to us not paying up.

As much as we may not like it, Pep isn't the be all and end all for every player, money is a bigger factor. If we don't pay the money the selling club is asking for, but another club will then we shouldn't complain when we repeatedly miss out on targets.
Most of us don't complain.

We've never had it so good, and there's not a signing in the world that we have to make to have another phenomenal season.

WIth Jorginho looking set for Chelsea move who should be on our radar ? Ndombele, Kovacic, Lemina, Nzonzi, Weigl, Doucoure, Ndidi, Pjanic, Paredes

Who are the alternatives then? Names we've already been linked with:

Kovacic
Lemina
Pjanic
Ndombele
Weigl
Milinkovic Savic
Seri

Any more for any more?

I'd love Verratti, I reckon Pep could take him to the highest level, but seems unlikely PSG would sell to us.

Thiago Alcantara would be great but it's pot luck whether he'd be unavailable for 5 games as he was in 16/17 and 15/16 or 20+ as was the case in 17/18 and 14/15

A more Dinho type would be Arturo Vidal. Short term admittedly but has 12 months left on contract, Bayern need to sell a CM or 2 and he played DM quite abit in Pep's final season there. Maybe something to hold us over till a young/er world class regista can be found

Frenkie de Jong could be that player but it's so difficult to determine what's actually good in the Dutch league

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe after negotiating this long we’d simply walk away with the window shutting in a month. I suspect it’s the final push from Napoli to get what they want. I could be wrong obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.