Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club will know exactly what is going on, it not hard to speak to the agent, does he still walk to sign for us yes or no. If he doesn't we move on to a new target or go with what we have got, both of which I would be happy with. If a player wants to go elsewhere there is not much we can do, nobody at fault such is life. I'm sure as blues we haven't got much to complain about and this will all play out in the next few days, relax enjoy the weather and look forward to another great season.
PS come on England.

This is tough for the player - he's being used as pawn by Napoli to try and extract as much cash as possible for him and for Sarri. We will have contingencies in place and Chelsea have enough issues going on that could easily derail both Sarri's and Jorginho's arrival to them, if they lose Hazard they are going to have to splash serious funds on attacking options or they may be out of the CL for some years.

If anyone from the team maybe could get a chance i'd imagine Douglas Luiz could be an interesting option.

The club will know exactly what is going on, it not hard to speak to the agent, does he still walk to sign for us yes or no. If he doesn't we move on to a new target or go with what we have got, both of which I would be happy with. If a player wants to go elsewhere there is not much we can do, nobody at fault such is life. I'm sure as blues we haven't got much to complain about and this will all play out in the next few days, relax enjoy the weather and look forward to another great season.
PS come on England.

If the rumours about Chelsea are true, I would guess the club have known this for a while and have already started moving onto a new target.

Surely if his agent has let us know Chelsea are balls deep and he's decided to go there we would have announced our "no longer interested" mantra.

Surely if his agent has let us know Chelsea are balls deep and he's decided to go there we would have announced our "no longer interested" mantra.

Was just thinking that...dont we normally leak something to the local press that we not willing to pay over the odds and have moved on etc etc...?

Does any body know whether Sarri has actually signed for Chelsea ?

Apologies if I have missed the confirmation .

Given how complicated just 1 transfer is then I'm calling BS on that.

I also think that is Italian press making up a story to get clicks but to be fair, if Juve can get Ronaldo done is a matter of weeks (with all those image rights to work out etc) these deals shouldnt have to be this complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.