Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he was happy mate....reportedly already agreed 5 year deal with us weeks ago....we just couldnt get deal done with Napoli and Chelsea were willing to pay (by the looks of things)

He couldn’t of been that committed as he could refuse to sign for anyone else. He’s giving up Champions league football for starters.

This is a ridiculous thing to say. He may well be 100% happy to be part of our squad, but if Napoli don't want to sell him to us, what is he supposed to do??

Q - Jorginho, would you like to play for City
A - Yes, I'd love to work with Pep at City, please make it happen
Q - If for some reason its not possible to go to City would you be happy to play for Chelsea?
A - Well I'd prefer City really, but if its impossible then yes Chelsea is a good club, good wages, London etc, so ok, but I would prefer City
Q - Well your club has accepted a bid from Chelsea and that's final

Add to that:
A - (to City) I really want to play for you - will you match Chelsea's bid?
Q - No way Jose, we've got our limits
A - Well obviously you don't want me as much as Chelsea then (flounces off in a huff to London)

Simply trust in Pep and not the “click bait” press.......not 100% committed, then better go to a team without Champions League football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.