Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sarri is part of the package then knowing Chelsea Jorginho may have a new manager in 12 months or less. Every club has there own way of doing things and if City have lost out because of our way then so be it. We as fans can't complain since our owners transformed us.

I don’t get the “Not committed to City. Just interested in the money. Better off without.” argument.

All players are the same. As much as any people are the same. Doing the best for themselves and their families.

Football supporters (me included) are delusional mad folk and magic all sorts of dramatics.

I’d hope he comes but if he doesn’t he’s no less or more a person.

Thiago would be my choice - great player. I’m only sorry about missing out on Jourginho from the list above.
Good player when fit, but that’s not often enough these days unfortunately.

We already have a couple of players, in Gundo & Mendy, who are susceptible to injury and as a result need to be nursed along very gently in case either of them breaks down at any minute.

In a squad of only 25, I’m afraid we can’t affford to carry a third player who’s a known (bad injury) risk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.