Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus there is some flapping on here....
We signed mahrez less than 24 hours ago.
Jorginho is off Chelsea. Big deal. We have loads of options to sign a DM.
Pep was a DM. He knows what is required and exactly the right player.

He was always a meh type of player anyway, wondered why people got carried away concerning this transfer.

Idk why Chelsea would want him how many cm do they need anyway he’s not even that good from what I’ve seen even in the Italy national team he was awful if the only thing that’s good on him was passing then i understand why we didn’t spend the extra money...I’d take an injury prone Thiago over this guy anyday

Literally this. We just signed a club record player and he isn’t getting the attention he deserves for it instead of flapping why not get excited about what Mahrez is about to do to other teams this year

But lost out to Fred and lost at here after seemingly been nailed on for weeks.
Don't get it, he's playing for a team that's not in the CL.
Like I say very disappointing as we need midfield additions.

Idk why Chelsea would want him how many cm do they need anyway he’s not even that good from what I’ve seen even in the Italy national team he was awful if the only thing that’s good on him was passing then i understand why we didn’t spend the extra money...I’d take an injury prone Thiago over this guy anyday

He is the most important part of Sarriball along with the two centre backs.

Our only defensive midfielder is a 33 year old who's had no time off. We are most certainly under pressure to sign backup there.

Also "We should walk away" - we didn't walk away, they did!

We play Fdinho in DM but he is an alround midfielder in reality, gundo and delph could both do a job as could others.

We probably could have done this a few weeks back with more cash offered but not budging your position is walking away. It's disappointing but it is not that big a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.