Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago was widely regarded as one of if not the best midfielders on the planet whilst Pep was at Bayern. He has still got a fair few years left in him and he comes with the enormous advantage that he knows exactly what the manager expects. Reports suggest that Bayern are also willing to sell. Only question is his fitness.

"look at alternatives"....lol.

I honestly think we have fucked up. Keita, Fabinho, Fred, Jorginho......

It's not like there are tons of good options there left. Unless we only want a back-up.
There are actiactu.
De Jong, Ndombele, Arthur to name 3

Very disappointing.

tbh I am not disappointed, just a little bit concerned that Txiki showed a little naivety in going after a Napoli player, we have been here before back when Bobby was the manager (Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik), De Laurentis is a fucking crook and I am glad we didn't get Jorginho, read through my past posts here on the transfer forum, I've never really rated the guy, I just didn't see it! I always wanted us to go for Fabinho over this guy but that's old news now. The good news however is that PEP is the boss and we have some very promising talent coming in or already here, if we decide to look inwards then we can look to the following players: Claudio Gomes kid is built like a tank and I am sure Pep can turn him into a perfect DM, there's also Douglas Luiz, Gundo has also done the business in that position so we have enough cover there right now, if we decide to dip our hands into the transfer market then we can look to Ndombele and Kovacic, for an older, more experienced DM we can try to snap up Matuidi, at 31 he should come relatively cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.