Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that quote is true then fuck him. Deal was done. He has strung us along waiting for Sari to make a decision. Another bullet doged Imo.

No, not budging from your position and hoping they'll cave isn't walking away, it's trying to force their hand.

Also your solution is to just be weaker. Accept that Fernandinho will be worse, being older and not having had a break, and hope that players out of position can make do. Sorry but that's not the attitude of a winning team.

Your flapping here. Us forcing their hand is better than our hand being forced in every transfer - you have to stand your ground somewhere.

We have the same 1st 11. Add Mahrez remove Yaya and we are better. Gundo and Delph are midfielders just like Fdinho and are capable to stand in, Fdinho is very difficult to replace - i'm not convinced Jorginho was a like for like anyway, he won't be better than Kante at Chelsea.

We've cocked this up apparently. Trying to negotiate down a few million again and in longer installments, after we'd already agreed a fee at one point. Oh well. Bit gutted as i was personally quite excited cos he was perfect for us.

I wish the flappers would fuckin do one. Seriously.

Sanchez was just a money grabbing twat and Jorginho it would seem, has been pissing us about.

We will have other targets. Move on.

We play Fdinho in DM but he is an alround midfielder in reality, gundo and delph could both do a job as could others.

We probably could have done this a few weeks back with more cash offered but not budging your position is walking away. It's disappointing but it is not that big a deal.
As you say like walking away if we persist with this tactic, and I am not saying its wrong, we should target 3 and sign the one that agrees to our best bid first.

Thiago was widely regarded as one of if not the best midfielders on the planet whilst Pep was at Bayern. He has still got a fair few years left in him and he comes with the enormous advantage that he knows exactly what the manager expects. Reports suggest that Bayern are also willing to sell. Only question is his fitness.

I'd do a swap for Gundo!!! Worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.