Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've cocked this up apparently. Trying to negotiate down a few million again and in longer installments, after we'd pretty much already agreed a fee at one point. Oh well. Bit gutted as i was personally quite excited cos he was perfect for us.

All the flapping on here made no sense we didn’t miss out on the player over a couple mil the player strung us along. All the best to him Chelsea isn’t heaven with the management team they got

We've cocked this up apparently. Trying to negotiate down a few million again and in longer installments, after we'd pretty much already agreed a fee at one point. Oh well. Bit gutted as i was personally quite excited cos he was perfect for us.
But adl just said the fee was agreed 2 weeks ago..

mateo kovacic. Simple. We will test the water with Real. He is younger than jorginho and quicker. All this he's not good enough etc is total rubbish. He's a top top player that has contributed but not played regular. Pep will transform this guy into a worldy.
Has everyone not looked at what this genius has done to Delph, Sterling etc.
Come on blues get a grip. We're the champions and have Mahrez to break down the packed defensive. We have players who will be fresh for the new season. Oh and dinho isn't a pensioner just yet lol

As others have said we have Delph, Danilo, Gundo to cover Fern so it's not a desperate situation. Probably says a lot about the character of Jorginho more than anything else. He would have a harder time getting into the City side than Chelsea. If we get someone else great, if not no sweat, we still have the best manager to deal with the options

Any ideas Steven who else we might be looking at ?

How do you work this out. The president himself has said we agreed a deal 15 days ago.

Jorginho himself decided he wanted to live in London not Manchester

We've cocked this up apparently. Trying to negotiate down a few million again and in longer installments, after we'd already agreed a fee at one point. Oh well. Bit gutted as i was personally quite excited cos he was perfect for us.

So Laurentis is bull shittinng then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.